2018 Fall Intern Housing Program: Dates & Rates
The Fall 2018 program is open to interns seeking housing for check-in dates between Monday, July 30, 2018 and Sunday, September 30, 2018.
- Check-ins are offered by calendar week only. Prorated weeks are not available.
- Check-out parameters are determined by the guest’s length of stay:
- Guests staying 12 weeks or less will be booked by calendar week only. Prorated weeks are not available.
- Guests staying more than 8 weeks will indicate an exact check-out date in accordance with Webster’s standard check-out policy.
- Dates selected must be within two weeks of the start and end date of the internship offer and will be verified against the internship employment letter during the application review process.
AVAILABLE CHECK-IN WEEKS
- Fall Housing Program rates are based on the intern’s initial length of stay indicated on their application.
- The minimum stay during the Fall Housing Program is 4 weeks. Discounts are offered for stays of 9-12 weeks.
- Approved applicants will be required to pay their total stay (up to 8 weeks) at least two weeks prior to the start of their check-in week. No refunds of the initial payment made will be granted.
- Guests staying more than 8 weeks will indicate an exact check-out date and will roll into Webster’s bi-weekly billing process after their initial 8 week stay.
For program availability for alternate check-in dates, please click here.