To be eligible for housing at Webster Apartments, worker applicants must provide documentation which meets the below criteria:
- 18 Years or Older
- Currently employed/working OR have received a formal offer for new employment meeting the following criteria:
- Gross annual income of $45,000 – $100,000 (USD)
- Works a minimum of 32 hours per week
- Satisfactory results on credit and background report run by The Webster Apartments.
LENGTH OF STAY
The Webster Apartments offers guests the convenience of flexibility on their length of stay.
- In accordance with the mission of the organization, all new reservations require a minimum stay of 4 weeks. After the first 4 weeks, guests may stay month-to-month for a maximum of 5 years (cumulative) pending they remain eligible.
- The Webster Apartments does not issue lease agreements. During the application process, applicants will specify an approximate checkout date. This date is used to verify the applicant meets the minimum length of stay requirement and to confirm availability for their entire length of stay.
- All guests are required to submit a checkout notice to Guest Services at least 8 weeks prior to their departure date to avoid a fee.
Webster’s Room & Board rates are all-inclusive and billed bi-weekly (every other week) after the guest’s first 4-week stay.
- During the application process, the applicant’s GROSS annual income is verified by recent pay stubs (or, offer letter for new job offers only), and the room and board rate is established using the salary scale below.
- The guest’s room & board rate will remain in effect until Webster’s annual eligibility audit where guests are required to provide another copy of recent paystubs.
- At that time, guest rates are subject to change based on the guest’s current salary and/or a cost of living adjustment.
Bi-Weekly Room & Board Rates: Workers
Rates Effective: December 2019 – September 2020
Air Conditioner Rentals:
- During the summer months, air conditioner rentals are available for $44/month.
- Prior to arrival, all applicants are required to pay their initial room & board (first 4-weeks) and the one-time amenity fee ($215).
- After submitting an application, all eligible applicants will be required to make a $500 payment towards their room & board balance to secure their reservation and receive a confirmation for their stay.
- The room & board balance plus the one-time amenity fee ($215) is due at least 8 weeks prior to check-in. For applicants with a check-in date within 8 weeks, this payment will be due immediately upon receiving a confirmation letter.
- All guests are invoiced for room & board bi-weekly (every other week) on Mondays for 14 nights of room & board beginning the FOLLOWING Monday.
- Guests are invoiced on Monday, October 14, 2019 for the 14-night billing period of October 21, 2019 through November 3, 2019
- Guests are then billed on October 28, 2019 for the 14-night period beginning on November 4, 2019.
- Approximately 2 weeks after arrival, new guests may receive a partial invoice to get their payments caught up to Webster’s regular bi-weekly billing cycle.