To be eligible for housing at Webster Apartments, worker applicants must provide documentation which meets the below criteria:
- 18 Years or Older
- Gross annual income of $35,000+ (USD)*
- Working 32+ hours/week
- Currently working OR have received a formal offer for a new, full-time employment offer
- Satisfactory results on credit and background report run by The Webster Apartments (credit Score ≥ 650, no record of criminal convictions, etc.)
*ALL non-visa holder worker applicants whose annual income is less than $55,000 and/or whose credit score is less than 650 must have a Guarantor to be eligible for housing. See guarantor requirements below.
All guarantors must meet the below requirements:
- Gross annual income $75,000+
- Satisfactory results on credit report run by The Webster Apartments (credit Score ≥ 650)
See below “Application Process – Step 1” for more information.
LENGTH OF STAY
The Webster Apartments offers guests the convenience of flexibility on their length of stay.
- In accordance with the mission of the organization, all new reservations require a minimum stay of 4 weeks. After the first 4 weeks, guests may stay month-to-month for a maximum of 5 years (cumulative) pending they remain eligible.
- The Webster Apartments does not issue lease agreements. During the application process, applicants will specify an approximate checkout date. This date is used to verify the applicant meets the minimum length of stay requirement and to confirm availability for their entire length of stay.
- All guests are required to submit a checkout notice to Guest Services at least 8 weeks prior to their departure date to avoid a fee.
Webster offers private guest rooms which are fully furnished and include an in-room sink and medicine cabinet. Room furnishings include:
- A twin bed with protective covers on the box spring and mattress, dresser, desk, bookshelf, accent chair, area rug, window coverings, wall-mounted fan and light fixtures, and, in-room closet with digital safe and 10 hotel-style hangers.
Note: Towels and bedding (sheets, blankets, pillows) are not supplied but may be purchased at the Front Desk upon arrival.
Webster’s Room & Board rates are all-inclusive and billed bi-weekly (every other week) after the guest’s first 4-week stay.
- During the application process, the applicant’s GROSS annual income is verified by recent pay stubs (or, offer letter for new job offers only), and the room and board rate is established using the salary scale below.
- The guest’s room & board rate will remain in effect until Webster’s annual eligibility audit where guests are required to provide another copy of recent paystubs.
- At that time, guest rates are subject to change based on the guest’s current salary and/or a cost of living adjustment.
Bi-Weekly Room & Board Rates: Workers
Rates Effective beginning October 5, 2020
*Rates are subject to change based on eligibility classification and/or a cost of living adjustment.
- Prior to arrival, all applicants are required to pay their initial room & board (first 4-weeks) and the one-time amenity fee ($215).
- After submitting an application, all eligible applicants will be required to make a $500 payment towards their room & board balance to secure their reservation and receive a confirmation for their stay.
- The room & board balance plus the one-time amenity fee ($215) is due at least 8 weeks prior to check-in. For applicants with a check-in date within 8 weeks, this payment will be due immediately upon receiving a confirmation letter.
- All guests are invoiced for room & board bi-weekly (every other week) on Mondays for 14 nights of room & board beginning the FOLLOWING Monday.
- Guests are invoiced on Monday, October 14, 2019 for the 14-night billing period of October 21, 2019 through November 3, 2019
- Guests are then billed on October 28, 2019 for the 14-night period beginning on November 4, 2019.
- Approximately 2 weeks after arrival, new guests may receive a partial invoice to get their payments caught up to Webster’s regular bi-weekly billing cycle.