To be eligible for housing at Webster Apartments, intern applicants must provide documentation which meets the below criteria:
- 18 Years or Older
- Received an offer for an internship, traineeship, fellowship, clerkship, etc.
- Position must be: Full-time (28+ hours/week)
- Position may be PAID or UNPAID
Note: undergraduate, graduate, and/or vocational students are not eligible to apply unless they also meet the working requirement of 28 hours per week.
LENGTH OF STAY
The Webster Apartments offers guests the convenience of flexibility on their length of stay.
- In accordance with the mission of the organization, all new reservations require a minimum stay of 4 weeks. After the first 4 weeks, guests may stay month-to-month for a maximum of 5 years (cumulative) pending they remain eligible.
- The Webster Apartments does not issue lease agreements. During the application process, applicants will specify an approximate checkout date. This date is used to verify the applicant meets the minimum length of stay requirement and to confirm availability for their entire length of stay.
- All guests are required to submit a checkout notice to Guest Services at least 8 weeks prior to their departure date to avoid a fee.
Webster offers private guest rooms which are fully furnished and include an in-room sink and medicine cabinet. Room furnishings include:
- A twin bed with protective covers on the box spring and mattress, dresser, desk, bookshelf, accent chair, area rug, window coverings, wall-mounted fan and light fixtures, and, in-room closet with digital safe and 10 hotel-style hangers.
Note: Towels and bedding (sheets, blankets, pillows) are not supplied but may be purchased at the Front Desk upon arrival.
Webster’s Room & Board rate for interns is $830 bi-weekly (Effective: December 2019 – September 2020). Room & Board is billed bi-weekly (every other week) after the guest’s first 4-week stay.
*Intern rates are subject to change based on eligibility classification and/or a cost of living adjustment.