To be eligible for housing at Webster Apartments, intern applicants must provide documentation which meets the below criteria:
- 18 Years or Older
- Received an offer for an internship, traineeship, fellowship, clerkship, etc.
- Position must be: Full-time (28+ hours/week)
- Position may be PAID or UNPAID
Note: undergraduate, graduate, and/or vocational students are not eligible to apply unless they also meet the working requirement of 28 hours per week.
LENGTH OF STAY
The Webster Apartments offers guests the convenience of flexibility on their length of stay.
- In accordance with the mission of the organization, all new reservations require a minimum stay of 4 weeks. After the first 4 weeks, guests may stay month-to-month for a maximum of 5 years (cumulative) pending they remain eligible.
- The Webster Apartments does not issue lease agreements. During the application process, applicants will specify an approximate checkout date. This date is used to verify the applicant meets the minimum length of stay requirement and to confirm availability for their entire length of stay.
- All guests are required to submit a checkout notice to Guest Services at least 8 weeks prior to their departure date to avoid a fee.
Webster’s 13-story building features 376 single guest rooms which are fully furnished with dorm-style furniture, closet, and an in-room sink. All guest room floors offer multiple shared bath areas with individual showers and shared restrooms.
All rooms include:
- Twin bed with linens, blanket and (2) pillows, sink, dresser, closet with approximately 10 hotel-style hangers, desk with chair, small bookcase, area rug, and a digital safe.
- Guests are responsible for providing their own towels. Towel sets are available for purchase at the Front Desk.
Coming with a friend? A select number of shared rooms are available and will be offered on a first come, first served basis! For more information, or, to request a shared room, please email Admissions@websterapartments.org prior to applying to check availability and let us know who you’d like to room with!
Webster’s Room & Board rates for interns are based on their requested check-in date. Room & Board rates are billed bi-weekly (every other week) after the guest’s first 4-week stay. Please select the time period of your arrival below to see our Room & Board Rates.