There are exciting changes in our Second Floor TV Room! “What are they?” you may ask.
- The new vending machines offer lots of healthy snacks and many of your old favorites (and they accept credit cards!)
- There’s a new 75 inch television (nice!)
- There are 24 new lounge chairs (comfy!)
- The new carpet is from the Radio City Music Hall Collection (how appropriate!)
- The walls are adorned with a hundred photographs of beloved actresses of cinema and television (even Miss Piggy!!)
Prefer to watch DVDs? Just go to the Practice Room on the First Floor or to the Isak Dinesen (Safari) Room. Check out the extensive list of DVDs that you can borrow free of charge at the Front Desk.
Look for special TV Room Events too, most fittingly, on Academy Award night.
We tip our hat once more to our decorator, Rick Jordan, who never ceases toamaze and delight us!
What a difference from 1950 when we bought our first TV set. It was 19 inches. And, of course, black & white!