RESERVATION CHANGES & CANCELLATION POLICIES
- To request a change to your arrival date after you’ve been confirmed, contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pending availability, requests will be accommodated, and applicants will be required to pay a $75administration fee which must be paid to adjust the reservation.
Applicants who would like to cancel their reservation must contact email@example.com as soon as possible. Such cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge. The amount of the cancellation charge is determined on Webster’s success in finding a replacement guest for the cancelled reservation and may be subject to an additional $75 reservation change administration fee.
- If the pre-arrival balance has already been paid, the $215 one-time amenity fee payment is fully refundable.
After a guest has checked-in, a reservation cannot be cancelled, and the $215 one-time amenity fee is non-refundable.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Webster Apartments is a private, not-for-profit organization that reserves the right to enhance, withdraw or modify services provided in connection with your accommodations.
- Bi-weekly room and board rates are subject to change at the discretion of the Webster Apartments. Annual rate increases typically occur during the first bi-weekly billing cycle in October. Any guest impacted by said increases will be notified in advance of the rate adjustment.
- Webster reserves the right to cancel a reservation without prior notice in the event of overbooking or for any other reason not prohibited by law.
- The guest is not entitled to a release from this reservation or a refund of room & board because of inconvenience by construction, renovation, maintenance, or for any other reason except as expressly provided below.