The approximate checkout date listed on your application is only used to confirm availability for your entire length of stay. All residents must submit a formal Checkout Notice at least 8 calendar weeks prior to the date of checkout. Residents must check out by 5 PM on their departure date by dropping their keys in the drop box in the lobby.
Please see below for policies and fees related to Checkout Notices:
- Residents who fill out a NEW Checkout Notice for a checkout date that is less than 8 weeks from the date the Checkout Notice is submitted will be charged a $600 Late Checkout Notice Fee.
- Modifications & Cancellations of existing Checkout Notices
- If a resident would like to modify or cancel and existing Checkout Notice on file, the resident must do so online.
- If a resident cancels a Checkout Notice on file before the departure date on their Checkout Notice, they will be charged a $150 administrative fee.
- If a resident modifies a Checkout Notice on file to a departure date that is 8 weeks or more from the date the modification is made, they will be charged a $150 administrative fee.
- If a resident modifies a Checkout Notice on file to a departure date that is less than 8 weeks from the date the modification is made, they will only be charged a $600 Late Checkout Notice Fee.
- All residents must check out by 5PM on their departure date by coming to the security desk to return their keys. If a resident fails to depart at 5PM on their check-out date, they will be required to modify or cancel their existing Checkout Notice on file and will be charged the above fees accordingly.
To avoid fees associated with not leaving your room in the proper condition, please see below.
Rooms must be left in a condition in which it is ready for someone to move in, immediately following your move, this includes:
- Removing all personal items from the space (including unopened personal food or toiletries).
- Setting furniture in the way it was on your move-in day.
- Discarding all garbage and placing it in appropriate receptacles in the trash room.
- Cleaning floors to broom-swept condition.
- Wiping down desk and chair surfaces.
- Cleaning the microwave and fridge, removing any/all items.