Current Webster guests may use the forms below to submit special requests.
The approximate checkout date listed on your application is only used to confirm availability for your entire length of stay. All guests must submit a formal Checkout Notice (link below) at least 8 calendar weeks prior to the date of checkout. Guests must check out by 11 AM on their departure date by coming to the security desk to return their keys.
The below form is for NEW Checkout Notices only.
Please see below for policies and fees related to Checkout Notices:
- Guests who fill out a NEW Checkout Notice for a checkout date that is less than 8 weeks from the date the Checkout Notice is submitted will be charged a $600 Late Checkout Notice Fee.
- Modifications & Cancellations of existing Checkout Notices
- If a guest would like to modify or cancel and existing Checkout Notice on file, the guest must email email@example.com.
- If a guest cancels a Checkout Notice on file before the departure date on their Checkout Notice, they will be charged a $150 administrative fee.
- If a guest modifies a Checkout Notice on file to a departure date that is 8 weeks or more from the date the modification is made, they will be charged a $150 administrative fee.
- If a guest modifies a Checkout Notice on file to a departure date that is less than 8 weeks from the date the modification is made, they will only be charged a $600 Late Checkout Notice Fee.
- All guests must check out by 11 AM on their departure date by coming to the security desk to return their keys. If a guest fails to depart at 11am on their check-out date, they will be required to modify or cancel their existing Checkout Notice on file and will be charged the above fees accordingly.
During your stay at Webster, up to 2 pieces of luggage can be stored for you at no charge in our Luggage Rooms. Once you unpack your belongings, submit a request for up to pickup your empty luggage. Then, when you need all or some of your luggage back for a weekend trip or to depart, simply submit another request. Requests can take up to 24-48 hours to be fulfilled so please plan ahead.
One of the benefits of community living is the Dining Room experience where you can enjoy delicious meals with friends, get acquainted with new guests and catch what’s hot on TV! Unfortunately, there are times when you’re just not feeling well and it’s best to rest and restore in your room. While Webster does not offer room service, you can make a request for a sick tray to be delivered to your room.
*Note: If you have been diagnosed with and/or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please contact us (212-967-9000 ext. 1420) and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a sick tray request.
Grab & Go Breakfast or Dinner
If you are working outside of the building and your schedule prohibits you from enjoying breakfast or dinner during dining hours, you can submit a request to have a “grab & go” meal prepared for you for pick up. The Grab & Go meal can count towards one of your two (2) allotted meals meals for the day, or, you can be billed if you choose to order this as a third meal on any day.
Grab & Go meal requests must be submitted no later than the time specified below. We are unable to process any requests received after this time.
Please use the links below to place the order by the specified time. To pick-up your Grab & Go order, go to the Dining Room if it is open. If it is closed, please visit the Guest Service Representative at the Security Desk in the lobby. Hot meals can be reheated in the 1st Floor Pantry or 2nd Floor Community Room. More details below:
To place a request for any maintenance or facilities related matters in your guest room, restrooms or showers, or common areas throughout the building, guests must use our secure, online maintenance request system, Gridium.
- To get started, please refer to your Welcome email from Gridium (“Welcome to the occupant help center” sent on/around your day of arrival).
- If you do not have an email from Gridium, you can contact us at GuestServices@websterapartments.org or proceed to https://websterapartments.tikkit.us/requests
- If you have not used the system before, you will be asked to enter your email address. Please use the email address you used to apply at The Webster Apartments as that is what is registered.
- In the email you will be directed to select a green button, “Sign into the help center.” This will automatically direct you to the Gridium website. NOTE: No password is required for Tikkit
To Submit a Request
- Select the “File a Request” tab on the top right.
- Enter required fields:
- Short Description
- Request type
- Details: Please enter location and any additional information that will be useful to the facilities team
- If you have pictures, you can add them as attachments
- Select “Submit Request” at the bottom of the page.
- Guest will receive an email once a request is opened.
- Guest will receive an email if there are any updates or questions from the Webster Facilities Team regarding the request.
- Guest will receive an email that was the request has been closed/complete.
If you have any questions, as always, please contact GuestServices@websterapartments.org
To book a private meeting room, use our secure, online booking system.
- At the time of check-in, all guests will receive a link to register for Skedda from Guest Services.
- Follow the link in the email to validate your account and create a password.
To reserve a meeting room, please visit websterny.skedda.com.
- Log on using your credentials: lower left hand corner.
- Select the date: top of page (note: you can only reserve a room 3 days in advance).
- Under the desired meeting room (e.g. Beau room 7, 8, 9), double click on the time slot you wish to reserve and select the length of time (note: you can only book a maximum of 4 hours per day per room).
- Enter your phone number.
Once you have reserved your room, you will receive an email notification confirming your reservation. Please be sure to cancel your reservation if you no longer need the space so another guest may use it.