No Need to Visit the Front Desk!
Now Make These Guest Requests Online!
During your stay at Webster, personal items such as luggage can be stored for you at no charge in our Luggage Rooms. To request to store your items or to retrieve your items at any time, please click on the link below and follow the prompts.
Sick Tray Request
One of the benefits of community living is the Dining Room experience where you can enjoy delicious meals with friends, get acquainted with new guests and catch what’s hot on TV! Unfortunately, there are times when you’re just not feeling well and its best to rest and restore in your room. When you’re feeling under the weather, you can make a request for a sick tray to be delivered to your room. Webster does not offer room service but when you’re not feeling well, you can make a request using the link below for any meal.
Bagged Lunch Request
Need lunch to go? Request a bagged lunch and pick up in the morning before heading out to work or on your next road trip. Bagged Lunch pick up is no later than 8:45am on at the end of breakfast. Please access the link below and follow the prompts.
Guests are strongly encouraged to use our secure, online maintenance request system https://websterapartments.tikkit.us/requests for any repairs needed in their rooms, restrooms, showers or common areas.
- If you have not used the Tikkit system before, you will be asked to enter your email address
- Check your email and find a welcome email from “Tikkit”
- In the email you will be directed to select a green button. This will automatically direct you to the Tikkit website
- NOTE: No password is required for Tikkit
Once Tikkit is opened
- Select the tab on the top right “File a request”
- Enter required fields:
- Short Description
- Request type
- Details: Please enter location and any additional information that will be useful to the facilities team
- If you have pictures, you can add them as attachments
- Select “Submit request” at the bottom of the page
- Guest will receive an email once a request is opened
- Guest will receive an email if there are any messages from the Webster Facilities team regarding the request
- Guest will receive an email that was the request has been closed/complete
If you have any questions as always, please contact email@example.com
Meeting Room Request
To book a private meeting room, use our secure, online booking system.
- At the time of check-in, all guests will receive a link to register for Skedda from Guest Services
- Follow the link in the email to validate your account and create a password.
To reserve a meeting room: websterny.skedda.com
- Log on using your credentials: lower left hand corner
- Select the date: top of page (note: you can only reserve a room 3 days in advance)
- Under the desired meeting room (e.g. Beau room 7, 8, 9), double click on the time slot you wish to reserve and select the length of time (note: you can book a total of 16 hours per week – up to 4 hours on any given day for Rooms 7, 8,9 and 8 hours per day in all other rooms.)
- Enter your phone number
Once you have reserved your room, you will receive an email notification confirming your reservation. Please be sure to cancel your reservation if you no longer need the space so another guest may use it.