Webster provides all-inclusive, shared accommodations for women in NYC without a long-term lease agreement! Our month-to-month housing offers guests the flexibility of staying for a minimum of 4 weeks and up to 5 years with only 8 weeks’ notice required prior to departure.
Prospective guests must meet the below requirements to apply and be approved* for housing:
- 18 years or older
- Studying, interning, or training with documentation showing they meet one of the below criteria:
- Enrolled in a/an:
- Undergraduate or graduate program at a college or university
- Trade, technical or other school program (ie: performing arts, cosmetology, photography, culinary, etc.)
– OR –
- Currently working as OR received a new offer for:
- An internship, traineeship, fellowship, clerkship, etc.
*ALL non-visa holder applicants must have a Guarantor to be eligible for housing. See guarantor requirements below.
All guarantors must meet the below requirements:
- Gross annual income $75,000+
- Satisfactory results on credit report run by The Webster Apartments (credit Score ≥ 650)
For detailed information about our availability and rates click here.