There is so much to see in New York City, it would take a lifetime of living here to see it all. We know how important it is for our guests at The Webster Apartments to see as much as they can while they stay with us. That’s why it’s great to explore NYC with CityPASS.
If you’re not sure where to start, you’re in luck because we broke it down for you below.
While this is the greatest city in the world, it can also be a little pricey. And when you add up all the attractions you want to squeeze in during your stay, that can be a bit of a shocker.
Fortunately, CityPASS helps cut costs with admissions fees. When you purchase CityPASS, you can save up to 42% off admission fees. Keep in mind that some attractions will require reservations (which you can do online here). Once you purchase your tickets, they are emailed to you and you can easily present ticket-takers with the digital ticket, or printed version.
If you’re interested in pricing to explore NYC with CityPASS, click here.
Easy To Use
Not only do you save money, but you get access to iconic NYC attractions. Here are the landmarks you can use CityPASS to visit:
- The Empire State Building – iconic in name and stature!
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art – an art aficionado’s dream and the home of The Met Gala.
- The Top of the Rock Observation Deck – breathtaking views as far as the eye can see of Central Park and Manhattan’s midtown.
- Guggenheim Museum – art showcased within the walls of a building designed by Frank Llyod Wright.
- Ferry Access to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island – both must-see landmarks for anyone visiting NYC.
- Circleline Sightseeing Cruises – a great way to see the city with a different perspective from the water.
- The 9/11 Memorial and Museum – learn the history of 9/11 and pay tribute to the lives lost at the twin reflecting pools.
- The Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum – exhibits and artifacts you can explore on the aircraft carrier, the Intrepid.
CityPASS For The Win!
So, summing up, should you explore NYC with CityPASS? The answer is yes! You do get more bang for your buck and the 9-day pass commits you to your pre-purchased visits. In the end, CityPASS is ideal if your intention for 2022 is to explore New York City as much as you can while saving money.
You can check out our previous blogs for more information on great places to visit while you are a guest at The Webster Apartments: 8 NYC Attractions Not To Miss and Visit NYC Museums During Springtime Showers. Additionally, we dedicated an entire blog to visiting the 9/11 Memorial & Museum.